Tuesday, January 14, 2014

You are invited to our new Lupus Cloud Warriors Unite, Pinterest page.




You are invited to our new Lupus Cloud Warriors Unite, Pinterest page

Pinterest has new pages that allow you to map your pin. So, I thought this would be a wonderful opportunity to map out all the places we are fighting lupus. Plus, you might even find this a unique way to find lupus warriors in your area. 

Here is how it works. If you come and follow our page, I should be able to see it and send you and invite (which enables you to post your pins on this page and then "map" it) once we have followed each other on Pinterest. 

If I miss you and do not send you an invite within 48 hrs, please send me an email at, lupuscloud@gmail.com, type "Pinterest page" in the subject line, and include a link to your Pinterest account, then I will send you an invite. You can also email me any other questions you may have about how it works.

Of course, when you map your pin, simply put your city, you should NOT enter your exact address online.
Lupus Cloud Chrissy and Mark, follow us on Pinterest
Lupus Cloud Warriors Unite, Pinterest page


No comments:

Post a Comment